Sunday, May 17, 2009

Abortion Abortion Abortion

Five Thirty Eight has several good posts about the Gallup abortion poll that can be seen here and here and here.

I was also somewhat amused by Michael Steele statement on Meet the Press that said, (I am paraphrasing here) "The science shows we know a lot more about life than we did during the Roe v. Wade decision."

Sure your for science now but god forbid science has to been right once since it is wrong on the environment, birth control, or evolution.

I'm being sarcastic.

Anyway this post is a tad liberal. Still I am pro-choice for the simple reason that I am not a doctor or a women therefore its not my decision nor much of my business. Basically laws should not be passed unless there is a clear reason and abortion is too muddy and too emotional to be that clear cut.

I have other arguments and reasons but that best sums me up.

Now can we get onto important things like the economy, torture, spending, taxes, health care, and foreign policy?

No comments: